Available in: Jersey; Guernsey; Channel Islands; UK
Fibre Link Circuits are commonly used to provide a digital Private Circuit connection between two remote sites to link customers’ Local Area Networks (LANs) or Wide Area Networks (WANs) using Fibre LAN-link terminal equipment. Fibre Link Circuits are the perfect choice for customers with a need to transfer secure data or mixed voice, data and multimedia. The service provides transparent and symmetrical bandwidth between two Ethernet ports and is provided as either point-to-point or managed circuits at our discretion.
They can be provided between a customer’s premises in Jersey and Guernsey, between the Channel Islands and to the UK.
Why JT Fibre Circuits?
- Efficient and cost effective solution
- Improve relationships with fast and accurate response capability
- Competitive advantage with faster speeds to market
- First class service powered by globally recognised market leaders
- Global reach delivered with local expertise
- Reliable service as a tier 1 independently owned, government backed Telco
- Flexibility creating tailored and scalable solutions specific to your business
- 24/7/365 monitored support with sustained protection and attack mitigation
- Unrivalled security with data encryption and purpose built storage in resilient backup vaults
- Simple integration into your existing structure