Online gaming has grown exponentially over the past two decades to become a hugely innovative industry. We can help your business harness these developments and stay ahead of the competition. We have invested time in obtaining ISO/IEC 27001 certifications for our Cloud, and our Service Management Centre. Our Data Centres have further SOC 2 and 3, PCI-DSS v3.2, ISO/IEC 27001 accreditation. These resources mean JT is perfectly equipped to deliver a range of world-class solutions for your business, including secure hosting, low latency, resilient internet connectivity, and reliable IT services, 24/7*365. Our Data Centres and Cloud platform are approved by the AGCC (Alderney Gambling Control Commission) and the JGC (Jersey Gambling Commission). With the approved international regulatory framework in place and supported by our cloud platform, your customers enjoy low latency and a reliable, consistent service no matter which platform they’re using.
Changes within the industry have meant more of our customers have been requesting global solutions to allow them to shift their gaming content into new markets. Historically this would have required operators to move their server hardware and technology into the desired jurisdiction. We have responded to this by introducing our Gaming Cloud technology. This allows operators to distribute their gaming content globally using our sophisticated networks. We have also been building data centre alliance partnerships around the world and can offer our customers data centre services in Malta, Gibraltar, Canada, Singapore, as well as the Channel Islands, with more jurisdictions due to be added throughout 2017. This means global operators can deal with just one single partner for all of their needs, nobody which jurisdictions they wish to operate in.
Customer Testimonial: See what Bear Group had to say about working with us:
Why JT eGaming Solutions?
- AGCC & JGC Data Centre Hosting Certificate Licenses
- The Channel Islands’ only SOC 2 & 3 certified (Service Organisation Certification) Data Centres, which also comply with the European standard ISO/IEC 27001
- JT’s Cloud Platform had achieved regulatory approval from both the Alderney Gambling Control Commission (AGCC) and the Jersey Gambling Commission (JGC)
- IT ‘Remote Hands’ support
- Managed Network Solutions
- Virtualisation Solutions
- Managed DDOS and advance security solutions
- Software and Application Support
- Hardware Supply
- 24/7*365 technical support and maintenance
See what makes JT your business’ partner of choice for eGaming:
JT took the time to understand Bear Group’s needs, providing a robust, secure, and accredited Cloud solution. Watch the video