Next-Generation Managed Firewall
Available in: Jersey; Guernsey; Channel Islands; UK
Simplify the management and monitoring of your business’ security with JT’s Managed Firewall. Free up valuable resource and focus on your business. JT has developed a high level of expertise through years of experience delivering business security and connectivity solutions. JT Managed Firewall helps prevent cyber-attacks and unauthorised access to your business assets, saving you money and keeping your business running as usual without unwanted interruptions.
This new service still provides all the security you’d expect from your traditional firewall, but the next-generation security features to help protect you from advanced threats, such as:
- Understanding the applications being used and how they can be compromised
- ‘Deep packet inspection’ to look inside the data for malicious code
- ‘Snort’ Intrusion protection and Cisco Cyber Threat Intelligence to continually protect against new, unique threats
- Plus, subscriptions to Cyber Threat Intelligence feeds to be able to block ‘bad actors’ and protect from other new and emerging threats
Also vital to any cybersecurity solution is ensuring that the service is always live, so we have included automatic ‘failover’ (switchover) to our super-fast 4G mobile network service. This means in the unlikely event of your fixed internet connection being disrupted, vital emails and internet access are maintained and stay secure across our mobile network.
You will also benefit from a single point of contact, with JT managing your complete end-to-end internet connection. So you can be assured of expert protection, 24/7, giving you simple, quick resolutions and assistance where needed.
Next-Generation vs. Traditional
Are you wondering, ‘What’s the difference between Next-Generation and Traditional Firewalls?’ — Watch this short video, where we’ll breakdown the major differences.
Why JT Managed Firewall?
- Next-Generation service powered by globally recognised market leaders
- 24/7x365 monitored support with sustained protection and attack mitigation
- ITIL based Service Management Centre
- Efficient and cost-effective solution
- Fully managed and actively monitored
- Service account management 24/7x365
- Continually updated IPS – the latest intrusion protection signatures blocking attacks
- Failover to our super-fast 4G mobile network in the event of a broadband outage
- On-island replacement hardware
- One point of contact for end-to-end management of your internet connection
- Blocking of infected and inappropriate websites
- And much, more.
If you are interested in learning how we can help protect your business from a data breach and other cyber threats, contact our Business Solutions Team on 882345, and they will be pleased to discuss the service with you.
You can also add this protection to your existing service contract and significantly improve your cybersecurity position and internet resilience.
JT’s Cybersecurity Tips
In this section, we’ve outlined some useful Cybersecurity tips to help keep you and your data safe.
2FA – Two Factor Authentication