Available in: Jersey; Guernsey; Channel Islands; UK; International
JT Managed PBX is the power hub for a business internal phone system, providing telephony for all business-wide users regardless of location or size. JT has the right solution to fit business of all sizes through our strategic partnerships with Avaya, Cisco, and Mitel.
Years of global experience mean you can rely on JT for a seamless installation process that delivers an easy to use service for your employees. JT will maintain and fine-tune your phone system, whilst your teams benefit from a range of efficiency features.
JT’s PBX (private branch exchange) provides automatic switching between multiple connected phone users serving as the operator for phone call transactions, without the need for technical staff to do so in person. JT offers varied support levels up to our comprehensive dedicated support, with remote monitoring and proactive management by our highly trained Service Management Team. We design and implement a service based on your needs with a range of capabilities available to businesses of all sizes.
Why Managed PBX?
- Secure and resilient networks
- European SIP availability
- Specialists with over 120 years of experience delivering innovative solutions
- 24/7*365 monitored support with sustained protection and attack mitigation
- Unrivalled security with data encryption and purpose built storage in resilient backup vaults
- Simple integration into your existing structure
- Tailored solutions to meet your business performance and design needs
- Cisco Premier Partner access to certified technical consultants and engineers
- Unified communication with integration of all your devices to one managed platform
- Improve customer relations with live response management
- Simplicity with a simple commercial framework
- Efficient and cost effective solution allowing your people to share phone system lines
- Fully managed service with onsite maintenance support
- Remote moves, additions and changes
“We were very attracted to the truly unique and industry-leading solutions that JT offers and it was evident that their approach to tailor solutions to meet our business needs
would enable us to achieve our objective of consolidating our systems and improving
connectivity for our staff.” Francesco Tinto, Global CIO of Kraft Heinz. Read more