Available in: Jersey | Guernsey
Our managed EDR service uses automation, threat intelligence feeds and our dedicated Security Operations Centre to enable rapid predictive data gathering, defence updating and corrective action for your business.
Why you might need this service
Key benefits of this service include:
- 24x7x365 monitoring (via our Security Operations Centre)
- Response to critical incidents on all end point devices
- Cloud processing of end point agent data
- Automated updates (for software and cyber-threats)
- Prioritised end point actions (from containment to disconnection)
- Real time protection in support of digital/cloud transformation
- A simple, collaborative on-boarding process
- Remediation advice and support from our local experts
- Replaces and extends traditional signature-based antivirus
Our managed EDR service optimises the use of automation, threat intelligence and our Security Operations Centre resources. It enables rapid predictive data gathering, defence updating and corrective action.
JT EDR service partners
JT has partnered with selected key managed security providers in order to deliver our best-in-breed EDR solution. Supported by a team of expert analysts who are on hand 24x7x365 to deliver forensic cyber-threat intelligence that will help detect threats, ensure relevant response and protect your endpoints if, and when, the worst-case scenario actually happens.