Available in: Jersey.
JT’s Cloud PBX is an IP based telephony service suitable for businesses of all sizes, from sole traders through to large corporates. Being based in the Cloud means businesses can reduce costs of on-site hardware and maintenance, whilst enabling your employees to work more productively in and out of the office.
JT’S CLOUD PBX offers customers a modern, flexible, and powerful business telephony solution which provides a future-proof solution for traditional on-premise phone systems. Installation is hassle-free and hosts a whole suite of benefits to your business.
The service works with approved fixed IP phones, mobile phones and laptops and offers some very powerful features alongside all the traditional routing and call handling you would expect of a modern PBX. These include Presence, Audio Recording, Voicemail, Audio Conferencing and integration with Outlook and Skype for Business.
Hear what our customers have to say…
Comnexa, Salesforce partners local to Jersey in the channel islands, talk to us about their experience with JT’s Cloud PBX, watch the short video below:
Why JT Cloud PBX?
- Carrier class capability, managed by JT
- 24/7*365 monitored support with sustained protection and attack mitigation
- Sophisticated cloud-based solution
- No infrastructure is needed
- Dedicated App to help you manage your business on the move
- Reliable service allowing for calls to be answered on your preferred device
- Flexible and scalable offering that can be customised to suit your business needs
- High-quality IP calls made over a mobile app
- Call recording facility that can be used on a fixed line and mobile
- Increased efficiency allowing your people can work effectively using their own devices
- Reduce costs when roaming, use Wi-Fi
- Add features such as audio conferencing services, Microsoft Lync and an IVR.
- Simple integration into your existing structure
- Improve customer relations with live response management
- Competitive advantage with faster speeds to market
- Fully fixed and mobile network Integrated
- A tailored solution – your PBX, your rules
Cloud PBX and ISDN Call charges
Call Charges for JT Cloud PBX, ISDN, and Centrex.
|Unless stated otherwise, charges shown are the per minute rate from a JT ISDN, Centrex or Cloud PBX service, all calls are charged in increments of 1 minute with a minimum charge of 7p|
|Local landline (01534)||0.23p||0.23p||0.23p|
|Guernsey landline (01481)||3.5p||3.5p||3.5p|
|UK Fixed Line||4.5p||4.5p||4.5p|
Usage charges for calls, texts and data exclude GST which is added at the time of billing
National & International Charge Periods Daytime, evening & Weekend
|Daytime (D)||Mon to Fri, 8am – 6pm|
|Evening (E)||Mon to Fri, after 6pm & before 8am|
|Weekend (W)||All day Saturday & Sunday|
|Call charges for non-geographic services vary.|
For a full list of call rates to international destinations click below:
- Cloud PBX and ISDN International Call Charges
- You an view the list of International Premium Rate charges here
Cloud PBX Call Bundles
|Save money on call charges by adding one of our great value call bundles which include minutes to all CI and UK landlines and mobiles. Pricing below includes GST.|
|JT Cloud PBX 1,000 Minutes to CI and UK landlines and mobiles||£21.00|
|JT Cloud PBX 10,000 Minutes to CI and UK landlines and mobiles||£183.75|
|JT Cloud PBX 30,000 Minutes to CI and UK landlines and mobiles||£420.00|
Monthly price plans and bundles include GST. Usage charges for calls, texts and data exclude GST which is added at the time of billing
See how Jeff uses Cloud PBX to run his busy Real Estate business from anywhere in the world:
10 business benefits of Cloud PBX