Available in: Jersey; Channel Islands; UK
JT’s Cloud PBX is our new, IP based business telephony service aimed at businesses of all sizes, from sole traders through to large corporates. Because we operate and manage it as a carrier class service, This service reduces your costs of on-site hardware and maintenance, whilst enabling your employees to work more productively both in and out of the office.
JT’S NEW CLOUD PBX offers customers a modern, flexible, and powerful business telephony solution which provides a future-proof solution for traditional on-premise phone systems. Cloud PBX sits at the heart of JT’s network, installation is hassle free and hosts a whole suite of benefits to your business.
Read on for more information and contact our team of specialists today to discuss a trial.
The service works with approved fixed IP phones, mobile phones and laptops and offers some very powerful features alongside all the traditional routing and call handling you would expect of a modern PBX. These include Presence, Audio Recording, Voicemail, Audio Conferencing and integration with Outlook and Skype for Business.
Hear what our customers have to say…
Comnexa, Salesforce partners local to Jersey in the channel islands, talk to us about their experience with JT’s Cloud PBX, watch the short video below:
Why JT Cloud PBX?
- Carrier class capability, managed by JT
- 24/7*365 monitored support with sustained protection and attack mitigation
- Sophisticated cloud-based solution
- No infrastructure is needed
- Dedicated App to help you manage your business on the move
- Reliable service allowing for calls to be answered on your preferred device
- Flexible and scalable offering that can be customised to suit your business needs
- High-quality IP calls made over a mobile app
- Call recording facility that can be used on a fixed line and mobile
- Increased efficiency allowing your people can work effectively using their own devices
- Reduce costs when roaming, use Wi-Fi
- Add features such as audio conferencing services, Microsoft Lync and an IVR.
- Simple integration into your existing structure
- Improve customer relations with live response management
- Competitive advantage with faster speeds to market
- Fully fixed and mobile network Integrated
- A tailored solution – your Cloud PBX, your rules
Efficient connectivity for remote business teams.
Introducing Cloud PBX
How Cloud PBX could be used in your business
10 business benefits of Cloud PBX