Available in: Jersey; Channel Islands; UK
JT’s Cloud PBX is our new, IP based business telephony service aimed at businesses of all sizes, from sole traders through to large corporates. Because we operate and manage it as a carrier class service, This service reduces your costs of on-site hardware and maintenance, whilst enabling your employees to work more productively both in and out of the office.
JT’S NEW CLOUD PBX offers customers a modern, flexible, and powerful business telephony solution which provides a future-proof solution for traditional on-premise phone systems. Cloud PBX sits at the heart of JT’s network, installation is hassle free and hosts a whole suite of benefits to your business.
Read on for more information and contact our team of specialists today to discuss a trial.
The service works with approved fixed IP phones, mobile phones and laptops and offers some very powerful features alongside all the traditional routing and call handling you would expect of a modern PBX. These include Presence, Audio Recording, Voicemail, Audio Conferencing and integration with Outlook and Skype for Business.
Why JT Cloud PBX?
- Carrier class capability, managed by JT
- 24/7*365 monitored support with sustained protection and attack mitigation
- Sophisticated cloud-based solution
- No infrastructure is needed
- Dedicated App to help you manage your business on the move
- Reliable service allowing for calls to be answered on your preferred device
- Flexible and scalable offering that can be customised to suit your business needs
- High-quality IP calls made over a mobile app
- Call recording facility that can be used on a fixed line and mobile
- Increased efficiency allowing your people can work effectively using their own devices
- Reduce costs when roaming, use Wi-Fi
- Add features such as audio conferencing services, Microsoft Lync and an IVR.
- Simple integration into your existing structure
- Improve customer relations with live response management
- Competitive advantage with faster speeds to market
- Fully fixed and mobile network Integrated
- A tailored solution – your Cloud PBX, your rules
Efficient connectivity for remote business teams.
Introducing Cloud PBX
How Cloud PBX could be used in your business
10 business benefits of Cloud PBX