Available in Jersey
JT’s SIP (Session Initiated Protocol) service is replacing our legacy ISDN 2 and ISDN 30 products. JT SIP connects your PBX directly and securely to the JT public telephone network via a private IP connection to carry your inbound and outbound voice calls.
JT SIP provides a highly-flexible alternative to ISDN. Compared to traditional ISDN services JT SIP Trunks are more flexible in terms of the number of voice channels you can have.
Our service can support connections ranging from two channels for businesses with small PBXs, with no limit on the number of channels that can be supported for large enterprises and contact centres.
JT SIP connects your PBX to JT’s IP Core, enabling full PSTN breakout on the public telephone network utilising our full fibre network. The connection from your site (or sites) to our network is via a dedicated and secure IP connection and is delivered as an end-to-end service with voice channel guarantees.
Unlike ISDN, SIP trunks are a highly cost-effective system that can be scaled up and down according to the requirement, enabling more effective use of IT team resources by making the provisioning of new users with voice and data systems quick and easy.
- Calling Line Identity Presentation
- Calling Line Identity Restriction Permanent
- Calling Line Identity Release per Call
- Calling Line Identity Withheld per Call
- Presentation Number
- Call Forwarding
- Call Hold
- Incoming Call Barring
- Outbound Call Barring
- E.164 Digit Presentation
- Static Mode
- Registration Mode
Why JT SIP?
Utilise JT’s SIP service with the following business benefits:
- Includes a fully integrated DDI solution
- Benefit from JT’s competitive fixed line tariffs
- Scalable and flexible, easily add and remove voice channels as required
- Secure and reliable connection to JT’s voice network
- Feature-rich voice service
If you are interested in learning more about JT SIP please contact our Business Solutions Team on 882345, and they will be pleased to discuss the service with you.