The JT Mobile Voice Recording solution has a handset agnostic network approach that helps you deliver compliance and a seamless recording experience. Offering deployment convenience, an impressive set of features and an excellent user experience, JT Mobile Voice Recording is the logical approach for the majority of employees.
Our network-centric solution eliminates the need for administrators to download individual applications to every handset as we record in our Core Network next to our switches. Recordings are then sent securely to your on-premise Red Box Recorder so that you can manage your mobile calls in the same manner as your PBX calls. This allows employees to use their mobile phones whilst minimising exposure to operational or regulatory risk with all incoming and outbound voice calls automatically recorded, even when roaming.
Commonly regarded as one of the largest and most significant regulatory initiatives undertaken by the European Union since 2008, the second Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID II) came into effect in January 2018.
According to MiFID II you must record all communications, including telephone calls (fixed line or mobile) that may lead to a transaction. With JT’s Mobile Voice Recording you’ll be able to adhere to MiFID II’s requirements:
- Storing all recordings for a minimum of five years
- Providing evidence of recordings if required with search and playback
- Making recordings securely accessible.
Why JT Mobile Voice Recording?
Assisting compliance with MiFID II isn’t all you’ll gain; with JT’s Mobile Voice Recording you’ll also benefit from:
- Extended risk management
- Flexible or remote working options for employees
- Consistent experience across all device types
- Seamless integration with your existing JT Mobile contract
- Redbox Recorders secure archiving, with instant search and playback
- Security controls and encryption
- Easy to use and administer/li>